Favorite Dollar Store Jebus Pic

Favorite Dollar Store Jebus Pic
This is the Jesus Christ of the Jebus Crusters (Note: NOT Semitic)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Camping and the Damage Done: to Organized Religion, Hopefully

Here is one of Camping's victims: "I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at and I've been through a lot with this lighted sign on top of my car," said Hopkins, 52, a former television producer who lives in Great River, NY. "I was doing what I've been instructed to do through the Bible, but now I've been stymied. It's like getting slapped in the face."  I have emphasized the words, "what I've been instructed to do through the Bible."  I'm sorry, Mr. Hopkins.  Anyone who bases his diurnal duties and responsibilities based upon one set of books that is 3500 years old, and another set of books that is 2,000 years old, books dealing with myth and superstition, deserves to be swindled by a con like Camping.  You pathetic creature!  Abjure the faith and abandon thyself to all pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment